Friday, July 11, 2008

Electroflash Polar Opposites EOTD

Well.....I wanted to try some of my Electroflash eyeshadows tonight, so I tried to copy the Mac facechart Polar Opposites....not really my own creation, but I did it by myself anyway!!

I also tried the Penultimate eyeliner from the Chill collection and I had to say that it worked out great!!!! It's very easy to use and gives a great result, the coverage is perfect and it's really black, not grey.....I think many ladies will love Mac for creating this eyelinerpen,because it is really very simple to use!! I'm sure now everone can create a perfect eyeliner....

This is what I used and were everything is put.....;-)

EYES

Fill in brows with Concrete Eye Shadow and a 266 Brush. Pat on Blackground Paint Pot to the lids with a 239 Brush, followed by Hot Contrast (solid shade) Mineralize Eye Shadow in the inner and outer portion of the eye. Apply Polar Opposite (solid shade) Mineralize Eye Shadow to the centre of the eye and blend easily using a 213 Brush. Starting from the corner of the upper lashline apply Boot Black Liquid Eye Liner. Using a 219 Brush, shade the whole lower lashline with Hot Contrast (solid shade) Mineralize Eye Shadow and Polar Opposite (marble shade) Mineralize Eye Shadow. Slather on Zoomblack Zoom Lash Mascara to the top and bottom lashes.

Thanks for looking!!!




1 comment:

Maja said...

Gorgeous blending of the shadows! Found your blog a while ago and I really like it.
Are you a MAC Pro artist?
/Maya