Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pigment samples Overrich & Colourforms sold out.....

Thanks girls, for giving me such great response on my pigment sample sale!!! For now all the Colourforms and Overrich pigment samples are sold out.....The orders which I've received today will be send, but they will be the last ones....not everyone who has emailed me has received an answer but they will tonight.

All previous orders have been send, some of you have already received them I understand, but all these orders were send within Europe.....

But if you're interested in buying other Mac pigment samples, please let me know because I have more then 40 full size pigments from which I can make samples....

Thanks again, babes!!!!

1 comment:

Chloevien said...

Hello, just wanna know if you still sell your pigment sample, I would like to buy some, would you mind to tell me what colors do you have? Email: chloeviensaphira@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance:)