Saturday, June 28, 2008

Starflash collection pictures

On July 31st 2008 Mac will release another new collection, the Starflash collection. In this collection you will find 12 new eyeshadows and 4 repromotes of Kohl Power pencils. This is the full colour story:

Eyeshadows

Dreammaker - Frosty yellow gold
Grand Entrance - Frosty neutral pink beige
Bold & Brazen - Frosty light copper
Sunset B. - Frosty mid-tone pink
Lotusland - Pinky lavender with gold pearl
Talent pool - Blue green with gold pearl
Mink & Sable - Olive green
Smoke & Diamonds - Frosty dirty taupe
Go - Frosted bronze
Glamour Check! - Reddish brown
Top Hat - Dirty Indigo
Star by Night - Mid-tone blue

Kohl Powers Eye Pencils

Raven - Black with red pearl (LE) (Repromote from Smoke Signals)
Orpheus - Black with gold pearl (LE) (Repromote from Smoke Signals)
Feline - Rich black (LE) (Repromote from Blue Storm and Alexander McQueen for MAC)
Mystery - Black with green and teal pearl (LE) (Repromote from Blue Storm)

Mascara

Zoomlash - Zoomblack

I have all of the eyeshadows and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by them, the colours are very wearable for almost everyone, there are some neutrals but the colour pay off for all of them is pretty good, so the brightly coloured ones can make a nice coloured look also!

Í haven't used all of them, but today I'm wearing the Dreammaker on my innerlid and as a highlight, Bronze in the outer corner and lower lashline and Bold & Brazen in the crease. This is a beautiful combo and the look is neutral but the colours show up very good, even on my NC42 skin.

I will be swatching them later today but I will post pictures of them to start of with!

Keep posted!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you please post swatches of the eyeshadows?

Lydia said...

tHESE Are soooo pretty!

Lydia said...

Ooo could I put these pictures on my blog if I credit you?

Germantown Architects said...

This is a great posst thanks